ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: compile with MSVC

Yes changing designated initializers to regular struct initializers isn't
impossible at all. It just frightens me a little, because if you forget a
member, everything goes awry, whereas designated initializers don't have
this problem.

I'll try to modify rock to use regular initializations for class
structures and let you know.

ndd

P.S: Yes, I find MSVC's lack of C99 support very irritating, very much as
I find tcc bugs painful (structs initialization, again - but this time,
even regular struct initialization fails with closure contexts..) - yet I
don't think it's lost time to try and support as many C compilers as
possible.