ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Compiling rock

Hi Ivan,

I have encountered this issue before, it's known although I have no idea
how to fix it, there's a simple work-around.

Apparently, rock gets stuck when launching ar for ExplanationGenerator.
You can work around that by just disabling lib-caching, ie. using
OOC_FLAGS=-nolibcache when building rock.

Let me know how that goes - if anyone knows why ar is getting stuck
sometime on mingw32... I have really no idea. It works fine on all Linux
and OSX flavors that I've tested.

Amos (aka nddrylliog)