ooc-dev team mailing list archive

Re: 2 questions

Last commit to rock was four days ago, not sure if I'd say development has stopped based on that.

As for OpenAL, I know Amos started on some bindings for it, but whether they're complete I can't say.  Worst case scenario is you'll have to write them yourself, which really isn't all that difficult since its API is in C and that's pretty easy to handle.

-noel