opencog-dev team mailing list archive

Re: dynmod branch landed

Hi Gama,

I tried compiling this branch, but:

/home/joel/src/opencog/dynmod/opencog/server/CogServerMain.cc:27:43:
error: boost/filesystem/operations.hpp: No such file or directory

Which was solved by installing the ubuntu package libboost-filesystem-dev

Not sure if cmake can somehow check for this? I've added to the wiki
page on building opencog, but you may want to also throw it in the
README for the branch.