opencompute-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jeffmarcom/opencompute/cleanup_of_ipmi_oob_jobs into lp:opencompute/checkbox

Review: Needs Fixing

I noticed you modified POTFILES.in but in the ipmi_out_of_band.txt.in file, none of the jobs have translatable strings... you need to specify that like so:

 Some string here

the version in changelot is now 0.16.6ubuntu1 (never noticed that before) which is the default if you use dch to start a new version... is the versioning correct, or do we care for this?

If we don't care, perhaps we should restart the changelog from scratch to eliminate all the previous stuff? <- just a thought, maybe not a good one.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jeffmarcom/opencompute/cleanup_of_ipmi_oob_jobs/+merge/177206
Your team Open Compute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:opencompute/checkbox.