opencompute-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~bladernr/opencompute/ocp-cleanup into lp:opencompute/checkbox

Oh... snap.  Good points, I didn't think that there would be actual
scripts in the POTILEs list...

Nor did I think about unit tests for them... good call.

--
Jeff Lane - Server and Cloud Certification and Tools Development
Ubuntu Ham: W4KDH

https://code.launchpad.net/~bladernr/opencompute/ocp-cleanup/+merge/179783
Your team Open Compute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:opencompute/checkbox.