opencompute-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:opencompute/checkbox into lp:opencompute

He may get that "permission denied" error if he creates a branch like lp:~you-name/checkbox/some-descriptive name.

This is a problem that we've found. He should try: lp:~your-name/opencompute/some-descriptive-name and select the target branch to be lp:opencompute/checkbox I believe.

Kyle, if you have any trouble with the above suggestions let us know. We'd definitely like to see this addition.

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~opencompute-developers/opencompute/checkbox/+merge/179213
Your team Open Compute Developers is subscribed to branch lp:opencompute/checkbox.