openerp-brazil-team team mailing list archive

Re: Migração 4.2 para 5.0

*
Pesquisando percebi que uma versão oficial está complicada de ser liberada
gratuitamente.

*

*"So, I estimated that we will be able to release the migration scripts with
3 to 8 months, according to the success of the editions. If it takes more
than 8 months, I will take the costs at my charge and distribute everything
online for free. So that the community have a 'guarantee' on waiting maximum
8 months."
Fabien, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2009
http://fptiny.blogspot.com/2009/02/open-erp-maintenance-and-migrations.html

*

*
*

*"Hello Fabien, it has been more than 8 months since this post, so I guess
there are some migration scripts available ... could you post where I might
be able to find them??"*
*Ben said... NOVEMBER 5, 2009 7:51 AM*
http://fptiny.blogspot.com/2009/02/open-erp-maintenance-and-migrations.html

Gabriel