openerp-canada team mailing list archive

Re: Child taxes in receipts

Hi,
does anybody have some information about this bug ? I'd like to give the
receipt functionnality to my company but without the child taxes, I can't...

is there any job now to resolve the POS + child taxes issue ?

I'd like also have more information about odoo v8 : after a first review it
seems to be not easy to upgrade a system from v7 to v8 ? am I worng ?
and I'd like to know if I could have some benefits from doing it :
- POS + child taxes
- canada modules still available
- migration of my modifications (salary rules for example)

Is the github canada project only for v8 ?
Is the v7 is still under development ?

thanks
Guillaume