openerp-canada team mailing list archive

Some observations about hr_payroll_account

Hi,
by putting in service the module for our company, I found some
troubleshooting. I'd like to have your comments about:
- when a payslip is done, the account entries generated take the *analytic
account defined in salary rules, not in the contract*. In my case, I was
expecting the second one.
- when a payslip is done, the system insert a partner_id related to each
account entry by using the default partner (the employee) or the partner
associated to a contribution register (defined in the salary rule) ; *but if
hr_contrib contains a partner field, the form to create a register doesn't
have the field!*

Guillaume

Follow ups