openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Glossary

Hi,
Can we agree on some glossary for key concepts? So that there is a
consistent translation over the modules? And perhaps we could then make
the glossary available to users so that there is also an explanation for
each the terms where necessary. Would be especially useful for some
terms that are a bit ambiguous or hard to translate, or terms that are
standard logistics or business terms like:
- Procurement
- Make To Order
- Case
etc.
How would we go about creating such glossary? Perhaps on a Wiki?
Any suggestions?
Jeroen Vet aka bhikkhu
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Jeroen Vet (https://launchpad.net/~jeroen-vet)