openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Glossary

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Tony Gu <digisatori@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I agree that a glossary is very important for consistent and
accurate translation.
    I made a simple template on the wiki ( http://wiki.shine-
it.net/index.php?title=Open_ERP_Chinese_Glossary )
    You may adjust it as you think fit.

    Tony Gu

Hi Tony,
Looks good, thanks for your effort. I especially like the links to the
discussion forum. Can we make the table sortable? In the wiki I have
been using (MoinMoin) this could be done by clicking on any of the
columns.
I made a few changes. We probably don't need to number the rows. I
suggest using one table or if necessary several tables but split up
according to alphabet groups, then in the row refer to the module names.
The idea is I think to create a glossary of the most important terms
spanning the whole system.
Jeroen
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Jeroen Vet (https://launchpad.net/~jeroen-vet)