openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Glossary: need your assistance

Dear All,
In the past weeks, I have been been contributing to the launchpad
translations while maintaining a glossary of key or difficult-to-translate
terms<http://wiki.shine-it.net/index.php?title=Open_ERP_Chinese_Glossary#A-Z>.
I feel this glossary is instrumental to achieve a professional and
consistent Chinese interface. The idea is to agree on the most appropriate
translation
for key terms or difficult to translate terms and then use this translation
consistently throughout. The glossary also serves as documentation.
I would invite you to review the glossary and suggest better terms or start
a discussion about the most appropriate translation on the dedicated section
of the discussion
forum<http://www.shine-it.net/viewthread.php?tid=693&extra=page%3D1>
and make a link to that discussion in the last column of the glossary.
Please also refer to the glossary while you are translating.
Thanks for your support!
Jeroen