openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-addons-community into lp:openobject-addons/extra-trunk

Guys,

please notice we found the "bzr join" command that allow to merge an
individual module into some addon/extra addon branch without loosing the
commit historic. We used it yesterday to inject the generic "stock_rma"
module we built into stable extra addons 5.0 (we are yet to present it). May
be that the solution (or part if it, using some intermediary branch, I'm not
sure), to move individual modules from a branch to an other

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Xavier (Open ERP) <xmo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You're proposing a merge of all of addons-community into addons. That's
> definitely not a good idea.
> --
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-addons-community/+merge/15162
> Your team OpenERP Commiters is subscribed to branch
> lp:openobject-addons/extra-trunk.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-addons-community/+merge/15162
Your team OpenERP & OpenObject Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-addons-community.