openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

OpenERP Training for Students @ E-nova Technologies New Delhi ( India )

Dear Community Members ,
We feel proud to announce that E-nova Technologies is organizing a
Functional and Technical Training for students from several universities
around the globe at New Delhi (India). we have considered openERP docs
as a refrence syllabus for students, we invite your comments on proposed
syllabus for the students.

After receiving privileged responses from our customers about our
OpenERP quality services, Consultation, Support and Implementation, we
have decided to move one step ahead and create awareness regarding open
source technologies and OpenERP among the students. We have been
receiving request from several universities  for organizing an OpenERP
training; we have scheduled 15 days Functional and Technical  OpenERP
Training for selected ones from 28 June - 12 July . Complete schedule is
as given below.
.
Starting date   Finishing date  Training Performa
28 June 2 July                  OpenERP Intensive Functional Training
3 July  4 July                  Python conceptual understanding.
5 july  9 July                   Intensive basic conceptual Technical
training
10 July         10 July                  Practice sessions
11 July 11 July                 Query resolving , Exam , Result and
project assignation to Trainees
12 July         12 July                 Advance conceptual understanding
,Certification to students based on their performance in Exam( Silver
,Gold ,Platinum Certified Students ) by E-nova Technologies.

Training will be scheduled at E-nova Head office  D-88/2 Okhla Phase 1
New Delhi (India).
For more information log on to www.enova-tech.net, http://blog.enova-
tech.net   or contact undersigned ,we welcome your comments and
suggestions .
Thanks and Regards

Satyamitra Maan
Manager ERP Department
E-nova Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
D-88/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1
New Delhi 110020 - INDIA
Phone : (+91) 99.90.53.94.14,/   skipe: maansatyamitra
satyamitra.maan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / http://www.enova-tech.net
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Satyamitra maan (https://launchpad.net/~satyamitra-maan)