openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

E-nova anounce to be Official OpenERP partner in India

Dear community members,

After revolutionizing openerp in asia and europe, we have deicided to go
ahead hand in hand with openerp holding and leading our visions
toogether.

I would like to say few words about those who played an unforgetable and
indirect role in us being considering ourself partner of Openerp,
I would like to due special thanks to Mr Fabin for such a wonderful
product, Mr Mantavya gazzar( my first teacher and director openerp india
),mr mustafa (provided me first chance to attand a training session at
openerp) , mr drupad solanki ( responcible for two end meet, me and
E-nova) , mr nilesh patel( the first person motivated me for openerp) ,
mr husen daudi (path lighter to me ) , mr sharoon thomas ( a friend  i
met during my training session at openerp) ,mr parthiv patel,Mr suneel,
Mr ashish , Mr ruchir , Mr marcin , Mr kevin and  Mr varun.  I would
also like to thanks all my juniors and friends for thier love,support
and motivation.
i am sorry if i forget to put some names but thank you very much,
without you its never been possible to reach the milestone E-nova have
so far.

On this occation i have uploaded few slides about our approach and
methodology of OpenERP implemenations
My latest SlideShare upload : Open erp presentation
http://slidesha.re/drkTQ4

Thanks and regards
satyamitra
Email   :openerp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter : http://twitter.com/maansatyamitra
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Satyamitra maan (https://launchpad.net/~satyamitra-maan)