openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Help Req. to Apply security on Extra modules

I am a beginner with no ERP background and started learning and working
on OpenERP from last  month.
During working i found OpenERP is a great Open Source Application and
makes me very motivated. After spending lot of hours by learning Python,
postgres and consulting OPEN ERP documents with some blogs, m now able
to create a small module and apply security on smaller level by creating
users, groups and applying ACL, roles in it.

But, Mm problem is how to apply security (Access Control, roles etc) on
advance level modules or extra modules, I spent lot of hours but its
very difficult to learn each object and its application on security side
.

Kindly guide me on this matter to make me move forward.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Hammad
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Hammad (https://launchpad.net/~hammad2)