openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario into lp:openobject-addons

The proposal to merge lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario into lp:openobject-addons has been updated.

Description changed to:

root user may not be able to post journal voucher in multi company scenario.
root user(admin) is not restricted by the record rule setting for multi-company, and thus when try to get the specific account period for the current company(in user preference), openerp retrieve a list of account period and sliced the first one in list, which may not respect to the current company.

The fix provided works around for the said problem. But the problem may suggest some fundamental issues for root users' system behavior in multi-company environment.

I also observed that the root user may not be able to retrieve default current company by calling res_company._company_default_get method. However, I didn't test this on trunk and thus don't know whether this is an known/fixed issue.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario/+merge/73172
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario/+merge/73172
Your team Open ERP Chinese is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario.