openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario into lp:openobject-addons

Hi digitalsatori,

thanks for the suggestion but we already had improved that part of code those lately days (for account.period, i just replicated the same patch for account.fiscalyear in revision 5458). Our code was more flexible as it allows to force the company to use for the find in the context so i kept it, and i'm rejecting this deprecated merge proposal.

Anyway, thanks for the proposal and the contribution.
Quentin
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario/+merge/73172
Your team Open ERP Chinese is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-addons/fix_admin_not_able_to_post_journal_vourcher_in_multicompany_senario.