openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-doc/Chinese-init into lp:~openerp-community/openobject-doc/6.1

Hi Olivier,

   Thanks for your reply. :)

   We want use the "zh_CN" because there is three language(zh_CN, zh_TW, zh_HK) in Chinese. They are different.
   Yes actually plan to translate and maintain the OpenERP documentation in Chinese. We have a branch in github to   translate the document.(https://github.com/buke/openerp-doc). Actually there are about 120 active person want to take this responsibility.The Chinese community will keep going to translate it. And I will push back to the launchpad regularly

Best Regards
Joshua
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-doc/Chinese-init/+merge/137749
Your team Open ERP Chinese is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-doc/Chinese-init.