openerp-chinese-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-doc/Chinese-init into lp:~openerp-community/openobject-doc/6.1

Review: Approve

On 12/04/2012 01:54 PM, Joshua Jan(SHINEIT) wrote:
> We want use the "zh_CN" because there is three language(zh_CN, zh_TW, zh_HK)
> in Chinese. They are different.

Alright, I can see how it might confuse people if we simply used "zh", even though there may only be one Chinese translation for the documentation.

> Yes actually plan to translate and maintain
> the OpenERP documentation in Chinese. We have a branch in github to
> translate the document.(https://github.com/buke/openerp-doc). Actually there
> are about 120 active person want to take this responsibility.The Chinese
> community will keep going to translate it. And I will push back to the
> launchpad regularly

Excellent, thanks! Then I will add a "zh_CN" link in the language links on doc.openerp.com as soon as the documentation builds successfully.
FYI, the documentation is built every 4 hours, and if the build passes without errors it is pushed on doc.openerp.com automatically. You can join the ~openerp-doc [1] team and subscribe to the mailing-list to receive notifications about build success/failures, if you're interested.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~openerp-doc/+join
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-doc/Chinese-init/+merge/137749
Your team Open ERP Chinese is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-chinese-team/openobject-doc/Chinese-init.