openerp-community-committers team mailing list archive

Re: New addons branch

I agree with Christophe, at least for me it is the most clear and best way to test code proposals in our community before merging into stable. Comments to merge proposals can be made easily into the merge proposal. I admit that for some developers this could be extra work as they have a customized system and a patchfile is then much easier to create, but more difficult to review by community.

Regards,
Jan