Wait before the merge of the proposals

Hi everyone,

This morning, a merge has been proposed on a community branch, and approved by one reviewer. It has been merged nearly one hour later. A second reviewer watched at the proposal and asked, with reason, for some fixes.

By now, I reverted the merge on the target branch because obviously it has been merged too fast.

Guys, when a merge proposal is approved by one person, please wait some time (at least 2 days I think) so other reviewers are able to review the proposal.

I think that this rule can be waived if the fix is really trivial and have a high priority (high impact on users), that means merged after the first approval, but that should stay an exceptional case.

I also want to remind one thing which has already been decided on this mailing list but is maybe not clear for everyone:
 *Nobody merge his/her own merge proposal, even the reviewers*

Thanks,
Have a nice day,

--
Guewen Baconnier