Re: New member

Hello,

These past weeks, I have assigned Joao some merge proposals to review. Here is the list:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jonatan-cloutier/openerp-canada/fix6.1/+merge/152030
https://code.launchpad.net/~jonatan-cloutier/openerp-canada/updateRate70/+merge/152428
https://code.launchpad.net/~jonatan-cloutier/openerp-canada/updateRate61/+merge/152427
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-canada/openerp-canada/fix_osv.Model/+merge/152530

with few new contributions :
https://code.launchpad.net/~joao-gama/partner-contact-management/6.1-partner_auto_salesman/+merge/152002
https://code.launchpad.net/~joao-gama/partner-contact-management/partner_auto_salesman/+merge/151985

and his active branches :
https://code.launchpad.net/~joao-gama

If you need further reviews from him, please set him as the reviewer (I am running out of MPs).

Thank you very much for your time.

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hello Maxime,

After having a look to what has been achieve by Joao, I think he clearly deserve his place in the community reviewer team. As we do not really have clear rules on who to admit and on which basis, could I suggest that he starts making some review within the next days (even if not in the team), so it let everyone to agree on his membership ?

I think this should be a good way of integrating the team : making review first and then ask to be part of it. Not to put barrier, I know I can trust you, but more to starts putting some organization. What do you think ?

Other opinion ?

Best regards,

Joël