Proposing membership of Holger Brunn

Dear community reviewers,

Holger Brunn is my colleague from Therp who is already very active in the community reviewing process. Although he is a direct member of team OCB, he is in fact not yet a member of the community reviewers. I would like to propose his membership of the reviewers team so that he can help committing approved proposals on the other community projects too.

If you missed his regular flurries of activity, you can inspect the list of code reviews that he is currently doing here:

    https://code.launchpad.net/~hbrunn/+activereviews

For an impression of his own contributions, which by convention are submitted under team Therp, you can search for proposals submitted by Holger here:

    https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/+activereviews

Please cast your votes!

Thanks,
Stefan