Re: Proposing membership of Holger Brunn

I regularly see Holger's work on the proposals and reviews and I always
thought he was part of the community reviewers. I totally support his
application to the team, well deserved for the quality of his work and his
dedication to the community.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer