Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/multi-company/multi-company-action-user into lp:multi-company

Review: Needs Information

Hi, Eric Caudal has said that Elico is working on some modules for providing multi-company documents automations, so I would like to know if this module has something to do with that or is another work in progress for the same purpose. If it's so, I would recommend to talk each other to shyncronize you to avoid duplicating efforts.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/multi-company/multi-company-action-user/+merge/179179
Your team Multi Company Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:multi-company.