Re: [Merge] lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical into lp:oemedical

Thanks Nhomar,

On a previous revision on base oemedical branch, oemedical_surgery was copied from original "medical" repo, including all .po files...

In fact, they need to be deleted as now there is just one big module "oemedical" instead...

I will update my branch, and then update description on MP.

Is this valid, or I have to remove the MP and apply again ?

Sorry but LP and I are not best friends (yet)...

Regards,

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical/+merge/193037
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.