Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/ocb-addons/lp1220716 into lp:ocb-addons

I'm not so sure if this is a problem with the code rather than with the test.

The change introduced is that we don't silently ignore non-draft purchase orders any more, which seems correct to me. Shouldn't the test cancel all related pickings before cancelling the requisition?

In any case, given that this is already merged, you should open a bug report against ocb-addons/7.0 to for simpler reference and fixing of the issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/ocb-addons/lp1220716/+merge/184072
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons.

Follow ups