Re: lp:~openerp-community-reviewer/sale-wkfl/move_sale_exception_module_from_e-commerce-addons-jge into lp:sale-wkfl

Hi,

+1 for Pedro. Having such a general module doesn't seems mandatory. The exception can IMO define in every module.

Moreover, the sale_exception module was already there like this. So I just move it. We can't assume doing both in one. Your suggestion may break back-compatibility so... My suggestion: move on to have it in the right project/branches, then when you'll be ready, make your MP so we'll have the opportunity to discuss that with something concrete !

What do you think ?

++

Joël
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community-reviewer/sale-wkfl/move_sale_exception_module_from_e-commerce-addons-jge/+merge/193567
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community-reviewer/sale-wkfl/move_sale_exception_module_from_e-commerce-addons-jge.