Re: [Merge] lp:~echeverrifm/oemedical/oemedical-i18n into lp:oemedical

In fact this is a question I have forgotten to ask...

Why it was decided to merge all oemedical functionality into one single
module ?
To me, this is a modularity problem, as not everybody needs the whole
package, but I don't know the reasons...

Regards,
-Mario

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~echeverrifm/oemedical/oemedical-i18n/+merge/194434
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.