Re: lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax into lp:account-financial-tools

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks! The changes with regards to our original version look all very well done. I see that you now allow reconfiguration of the tax codes, which was not necessary in our case but seems like a handy feature.

As Frederic remarks in point 3,  you removed the tax names from the configuration view, which we found quite handy to be able to quickly update the newly created taxes names. Of course, updating will always be possible through the tax menus, so I'll leave it to you two to decide on that matter.

Only thing that needs updating as far as I am concerned is the ubiquitous old module name in the translation files.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax/+merge/194348
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.