Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-budget-migr into lp:account-budgeting

Review: Approve code, functionnal

About module name, I don't think it is that important to change it.

The most important things are module title and description. What is important with module name is to have it uniq. And as far as I know there are no other "budget" module in community nor in official addons.

Creating the po depends on module name, so for me I approve it with current name as long as the pot file is added.

Regards
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-budgeting/7.0-budget-migr/+merge/162802
Your team Account Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-budgeting.

Follow ups