Re: [Merge] lp:~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files into lp:ocb-addons/6.1

Review: Needs Information

Hi, Etienne, thank you very much for this patch. Indeed, is a needed change, but as you can see in the bug, the patch proposed by OpenERP is not the same as the want you have proposed, so if in the future OpenERP merge their patch into official branch, we will get into conflicts. Is there any problem with the OpenERP patch?

I have also target the bug to our branches to control the status. Please see how it's done for future references on other patches that you propose.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files/+merge/194955
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons/6.1.