Re: [Merge] lp:~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files into lp:ocb-addons/6.1

On 13.11.2013 09:24, Pedro Manuel Baeza wrote:
> Review: Needs Information
>
> Hi, Etienne, thank you very much for this patch. Indeed, is a needed change, but as you can see in the bug, the patch proposed by OpenERP is not the same as the want you have proposed, so if in the future OpenERP merge their patch into official branch, we will get into conflicts. Is there any problem with the OpenERP patch?
>
> I have also target the bug to our branches to control the status. Please see how it's done for future references on other patches that you propose.
>
> Regards.
Dear Pedro,

I had implemented and tested the patch originally on V6 based on the
attached bugreport.

* I did not like having a for loop in row 308 instead of getting the
number of found elements
* and I'm not sure what happens when the unlink is called in row 319 for
all ids independant of  canUnlink. Thus only the prepare_unlink is
considered in the original patch.

Furthermore, the patch was targeted for OpenERP Addons/V6.1 that no
longer exists. The trunk is version 7 or higher and the document.py is
completely rewritten.

I propose therefore the review and merge my proposal, that is tested
heavily in V6.0 which shares the code with 6.1.

Best Regards

Etienne

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hirt/ocb-addons/6.1_documents_fix_unlink_files/+merge/194955
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-addons/6.1.