Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/openerp-rma/7.0-improvement-cleaning-jge into lp:openerp-rma

Review: Needs Fixing

Hello Joël,

thanks for the work, I agree with the module splitting you did and even have further changes to submit later.
I did a bit of testing and got the basic things working.

At this point, the only piece of code that annoys me is " import pdb;pdb.set_trace()" in crm_rma_advance_location/wizard/claim_make_picking_from_picking.py
Could you trash it?

Regards and thanks again for the work.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-rma/7.0-improvement-cleaning-jge/+merge/195387
Your team OpenERP RMA is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-rma.