Re: lp:~akretion-team/account-financial-tools/70-always-check-date into lp:account-financial-tools

@Nhomar :

I don't understand your answer. My collegues at Akretion France don't understand it either. Could you explain it again ?

@Sylvain :

Of course, I could use the "mass edit" module to set all journals to allow_date=True. But it find your suggestion too complicated for such a simple need. I want it to be as simple as possible for the user. I want that, once the module is installed, the user has the "warranty" that all his journals have allow_date=True and it will stays like this forever.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/account-financial-tools/70-always-check-date/+merge/196398
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.