Re: [Merge] lp:~0k.io/web-addons/7.0_web_m2o_enhanced_proposal into lp:web-addons

Review: Needs Fixing

Line 528 still contains the old module name. I think this means that the code does not get loaded.

In the lines where you changed exclude into include, you are still overwriting the existing object references with the result of the include. I find this confusing. Even if it is guaranteed that the same reference is returned, it is a useless operation.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~0k.io/web-addons/7.0_web_m2o_enhanced_proposal/+merge/195518
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:web-addons.