Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/7.0-base-contact-xal into lp:openobject-addons/7.0

I have to admit that my knowledge of the OpenERP module landscape is not vast.
We currently have a 6.1 installation using base_contact that we want to migrate from to 7.0.

I am now wondering if this module will take care of the migration as well, I did not see any migration code in the diffs.
I also found this non-merge openupgrade-server-Fix for migrating base_contact's database model into the OpenERP 7 model:
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-server/base_contact/+merge/194762

So basically I wonder if Xavier has covered migration as well or if I should resort to Sandy Carter's migration code.

(I know this is not a support forum but I feel like having this information here will help many others as well).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/7.0-base-contact-xal/+merge/192129
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/7.0-base-contact-xal into lp:openobject-addons/7.0.