Re: Automatic review bot

Hello,

In fact I'm the human bot :P (I have just some firefox snippets for
common errors found in MP)

But I think it is a good idea to automate basic styling, and
consistency check.
Alexandre as an author of pylint will probably be of a great help on
this blueprint and
has started (I do not know till wich point) some tweak of pylint to
have a better support of OpenERP.

Regards

Nicolas

--