Re: Automatic review bot

On 12/04/2013 11:51 PM, Maxime Chambreuil wrote:
Hello everyone,

We recently discovered that C2C is running an automatic review bot:
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/stock-logistic-flows/6.1-add-mrp_open_lot_attributes-lep/+merge/196749/comments/458245

So we were wondering if this bot could be shared in lp-community-utils.
We would like to improve it by using the list of MPs provided by
openerp-nag and implement the features in this blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lp-community-utils/+spec/first-review-script

Any thoughts ?

Thanks.
--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

Unfortunately we don't have such a thing. Probably someone logged in Launchpad with the wrong user.

But definitely a very interesting idea to develop.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA