Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move into lp:partner-contact-management

So, here it is:

https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/partner-contact-management/7.0-base_location-imp/+merge/198840

With this new version of the module base_location, you have all the needed things: you can enter only the city without the zip code, and select if you put state, country, or both. This second part was already in the module. I didn't remember that we did it so good ;)

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/city-move/+merge/196023
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.