From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alexis de Lattre
Sent: vrijdag 13 december 2013 16:35
To: mp+192250@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Merge] lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls into lp:account-financial-report

@Luc

I have prepared a small patch that you can find here :

http://people.via.ecp.fr/~alexis/account_move_line_report_xls-adl-enhancement.diff

It adds several fields (journal, analytic_account, company_currency, other_currency, other_currency_amount) that I've been missing in my first in real-life usage of your module. It also updates the syntax of __openerp__.py to 7.0 version. Could you review this patch and apply it in your branch ?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls/+merge/192250
You are the owner of lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls.

https://code.launchpad.net/~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls/+merge/192250
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.