Re: lp:~pedro.baeza/partner-contact-management/7.0-base_location-imp into lp:partner-contact-management

> I can live with this implementation, but there are few things that need to
> resolved.
>
> * Filter (name_search) by Country name as well as by City name
> * When you type into a many2one field towards this (say, I type Montreal) and
> press create, the field that gets filled is ZIP not City

Is it something we can change? I mean, the quick create fills the 'name' field, so the 'name' field should probably be the City. Seems too late to change that, isn't it? Does someone know how to change which field the quick create populates?

> * The ordering of the fields in the base_location is odd the following would
> be better suited:
>   | City    | City Code |
>   | State   | Priority  |
>   | Country | ZIP       |
>   The city/state/country aligned, the ZIP aligned with Country, City Code
> aligned with City

The ZIP is usually before the City I would say. Not part of this MP though.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/partner-contact-management/7.0-base_location-imp/+merge/198840
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.