Re: lp:~pedro.baeza/partner-contact-management/7.0-base_location-imp into lp:partner-contact-management

> Is it something we can change? I mean, the quick create fills the 'name'
> field, so the 'name' field should probably be the City. Seems too late to
> change that, isn't it? Does someone know how to change which field the quick
> create populates?

We can set `_rec_name = "city"` in better_zip.py, I don't know an other way.
Is this something we can all live with?
Otherwise, I will have to overload better_zip.py in my own modules simply to set `_rec_name = "city"`
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/partner-contact-management/7.0-base_location-imp/+merge/198840
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.