Re: lp:~therp-nl/server-env-tools/7.0-my_OpenERP_is_not_unsupported into lp:server-env-tools

Hi Nicolas,

Yes I think that we need to be "impartial" as you said.
But this MP is OK for me. If you're using this module, so you're using branches (Git / LP) and you're not using online module management. because this is a the aim of 'disable_openerp_online' module.
So, people who use 'disable_openerp_online' are administrator and are "supporting" the installed software. It's normal for me that the banner is hidden.

You really think that there are people installing this module who want the banner ?

I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong...

Depending of communinity opinion :
solution 1 : keep this MP as it ;
solution 2 : ir.config_parameter ;
solution 3 : a new module "shoot_that_banner" (or something like that) that do only that ;

Regards.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/server-env-tools/7.0-my_OpenERP_is_not_unsupported/+merge/199896
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~therp-nl/server-env-tools/7.0-my_OpenERP_is_not_unsupported into lp:server-env-tools.