Re: lp:~therp-nl/server-env-tools/7.0-my_OpenERP_is_not_unsupported into lp:server-env-tools

Agree with Sylvain here. This is a pretty 'militant' module in itself, trying to prevent OpenERP to phone home and stop it from pushing the OPW. I think everyone who installs this module knows what their doing and either has an OPW already or does not want to be reminded of not having one.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/server-env-tools/7.0-my_OpenERP_is_not_unsupported/+merge/199896
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~therp-nl/server-env-tools/7.0-my_OpenERP_is_not_unsupported into lp:server-env-tools.