Re: [Merge] lp:~elicoidal/multi-company/multi-company into lp:multi-company

Hi Stéphane,
Our new module is quite stable now and fully tested.
It relies now on the new connector (magento-connector) to improve job
queue management
It allows (with complex multi-directional communication):
SO => PO
PO => SO
SO => SO (new)
Soon to be added:
DO => DO with partial quantity management
Later (no plan yet):
Invoice to Invoice

Not sure it is completely publishable as some parts are customer
specific and we need to do some cleansing but we will try in the coming
days to propose it.
Eric CAUDAL

Eric Caudal

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elicoidal/multi-company/multi-company/+merge/179623
Your team Multi Company Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:multi-company.