Re: [Merge] lp:~elicoidal/multi-company/multi-company into lp:multi-company

Hello Eric,

Just to let you know I am looking forward to look at the new module.

We have a customer that does all its sales from one company, but all its purchases from another. The result being that the sales company has as a supplier the purchase company, and the purchase company has the slaes company as customer.

I think exactly what is covered in this workflow.

Kind regards,

Ronald
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elicoidal/multi-company/multi-company/+merge/179623
Your team Multi Company Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:multi-company.