Re: lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/bugfix-account_journal_report_xls into lp:account-financial-report

By the way (but it is not the topic of this merge proposal), I think that we need to have the "Analytic account" field available in the module account_journal_report_xls (it is now available in the module account_move_line_report_xls)... I looked into the code, and this field doesn't seem to be available for the moment.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/bugfix-account_journal_report_xls/+merge/201660
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.